Metas – Briquetting presses
For briquetting moist chips.
The pressing process separates chips from the cooling lubricants and forms them into highly compressed, manageable briquettes. The chips refined in this way can be sold to disposal companies, but with much higher proceeds than before. The separated cooling lubricants are usually fed directly back into the coolant circuit.
- Feed hopper
- Feeding screw
- Pre-compressor vertically arranged, hydraulic
- Main compressor arranged horizontally, hydraulic
- Pressing pressure adjustable up to 300 bar
- Pressing pressure pistons up to 75 to
- Support frame with collecting tray and swinging metal feet
- Control Siemens S7-200
- Automatic start and stop via integrated light barrier in the hopper
- Discharge rails for briquettes